Ron Paul Excitement

Every day that passes, my excitement in the Ron Paul campaign grows because I see so many people catching on to his philosophy, especially the young people of this country who are ready for change.

Just today, I had a conversation with someone about registering to vote and mentioned that they should vote for Ron Paul in the elections coming up. Their response, "that's who I am planning on voting for."

For once, I really feel that Ron Paul has a chance at winning this election and not just making a big impact on it. It will take long and hard work but the payoff will be the greatest thing to happen to this country since the founding of it.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am really glad that more and more people are finding out about Ron Paul. Every time I wear a Ron Paul shirt people take notice and ask me about him. And most everyone I talk to is dissatisfied with the frontrunners on both sides. I am hoping Paul will become the surprise success in the primaries.

Post a Comment