Personal Update

So I am in a bit of a rut and I probably won't be posting anything within the next few days, but who knows.

To save some the details, I have not had the best few days and it seems to be getting worse for me to handle. I know I need to get a grip on things and I am trying my best to do so. I can't bring myself to do anything, from school to even eating. I went to work today and came home sick -- low blood sugar, high blood pressure -- from not eating anything in the past few days.

Everything just came so sudden and completely unexpected and I hope things will turn out the way I want them in the future. I can't recall me ever being so upset about something, not even my parents divorce which still upsets me to this day. I know what I want from this, and I will continue my fight to win even though I face rejection again.

Encouraging words are always welcomed. It may not seem like much but it means a lot to me.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey,

    I know I have already said this to you but just hang in there. It will get better, trust me.

    And try to eat something. You are skinny enough already.
    Anonymous said...
    Aww. C0-We. I'm sorry that you are feeling so hurt. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better, but I'm sure there really isn't. Things will work out. Just give it some time. We can hang when mom's gone if you want to. Hang in there bro. I love you.
    And Kody is right, you're skinny enough already.
    And one more thing, I'm adding you to my blogroll .. you should be happy, and you should add me to yours as well ;)

Post a Comment